Lift Out

Dear members,

Please be advised the decision has been made to change lift – out from Saturday 13th to SUNDAY 14th.

This decision has not been take lightly, but should afford us the best possible chance to proceed with the lift-out.

However there is still a possibility that the lift may have to be cancelled, and rescheduled at a later date. If that turns out to be the case, notification will be given on Friday 12th .

We hope this has not caused too much inconvenience.

Regards, compound committee.

Comments are closed.