A number of musters have been planned for this season. The main focus for all weekend events is a Saturday meet up for a social – allowing Skippers and Crews to make their own way to and from the events as they see fit on the corresponding Friday/Sunday etc.
For club members who would like to participate the evening dinner events and meet us from a land aspect i.e. drive to Largs etc then simply notify me or Roddy of your intent in advance and we will factor you in on the restaurant booking.
The approximate outline of the event dates are:
- 27-28 MAY – LARGS – First club muster shake out sail, dinner at Scotts on Sat evening to sample refurbished facilities.
- 17-18 JUNE – ARRAN – Sail out and have an opportunity to conduct some anchor practice, walk up Mullach Mor summit on Holy isle and enjoy dinner at the Pier Head Tavern.
- 28 – 30 JULY – Campbeltown (Take 2) – following on from Kevin and Les’ successful sail on Spirit of Lune down the Peninsular last season, we will endeavour to get some more club boats to the Campbeltown harbour, making our own food and entertainment as we go and tying in with the local facilities.
- 26-27 AUGUST – mystery weekend – Location and events to be worked out with cryptic clues and participation by tenacious crews… a quiz night will precede this event
- 15 – 17 SEPT – TARBERT MUSIC FESTIVAL – Enjoy a sail to Tarbert harbour and soak up the festival atmosphere over the weekend – make the passage at your own pace and depart for the activity on either Fri or Sat depending on your commitments.
There may be some minor adjustments to dates which will be notified as soon as they are known .
To book or enquire about any of the club cruising activities, please contact the Cruising Convenor on 07833 482668 or at Hugh996677@gmail.com
Best wishes, Shug Wotherspoon, ably assisted by Mr Roddy Cameron Esq.
|27-28 May||Largs||Blue Peter Trophy Race to Largs (Sat)|
|17-18 June||Lamlash, Arran||Cruising Muster
Mullach Mhor trophy
|28-30 July||Campbeltown||Cruising Muster|
|26-27 August||Mystery Weekend|
|15-17 September||Tarbert, Loch Fyne||Tarbert Music Festival|