EVERY WEDNESDAY EVENING THROUGHOUT THE SEASON…
First Race 19th April 2017 – Last Race 13th September 2017
- PORT ROUNDINGS (RED FLAG): START / GAILES / BEECHAMS / LAPPOCK / FINISH.
- STARBOARD ROUNDINGS (GREEN FLAG): START / LAPPOCK / BEECHAMS / GAILES / FINISH.
- SKIPPERS NOTE THERE MAY NOT BE SUFFICIENT DEPTH FOR YOUR BOAT IN A STRAIGHT LINE BETWEEN START / FINISH AND GAILES.
• The full season will be run on the above course with spinnakers allowed, providing such boats make the race committee aware before the start of the season for the correct start time to be determined.
• Finish times need to be recorded on return to the clubhouse every night to ensure a result and to be used for the progressive club handicap system.
• Club handicaps are generated from CYCA handicap initially and then amended monthly on results providing amended start times for the following month. Hopefully by the end of the year we all finish together as the pursuit time intends!
• A monthly prize giving and gathering will be held immediately after racing in the clubhouse on the last Wednesday of the month except April. This will extend to a BBQ in the summer months if we get the weather.
Monthly prize giving and gathering dates 2017
• 31st May
• 28th June
• 26th July
• 30th August
• 13th Sept
Race OOD Duty Schedule 2017
|31st||Stuart Powrie (BBQ)|
|28th||Carolyn Voisey (BBQ)|
|26th||Henk Pellenkoft (BBQ)|
|30th||David Lacy (BBQ)|
If you cannot attend on the noted date you MUST arrange a swap or a substitute and advise a member of the race committee of the amendments (07845 974942).
Please ensure you arrive in good time to collect the OOD equipment from the club house by 18:30 to be on station at the Dolphin by no later than 18:45.